I hope you are all doing well.
Here is some information for this week:
- We currently have ONE active case of COVID-19 in our school community
- If your child borrowed a device from the school, these need to be returned by Wednesday, June 23rd
- Have your child return the device directly to either Mr. Byrne (Office 117) or Ms. Matthews (Reception)
- If your loaner device is missing its label, please have your child speak to Mr. Byrne
- Updated summer school information is attached to this email
- We will reach out to you directly if it is recommended that your child attend summer school
- Summer School Info Grades 7,8,9
- Summer School Info Grades 10,11
Final Marks / Report cards
- Report cards will be published to the Parent Portal on June 29th
Next week is the last week of school.
The last day of classes is Wednesday June 23rd – I will send the FINAL update of the year then.
We made it to the end of June!
Have a nice weekend.
Principal Symmes Junior High School/D’Arcy McGee High School