I hope you are all doing well.
Firstly, on behalf of my entire school staff, I want to extend our gratitude for the incredibly thoughtful surprises we received on St. Patrick’s Day. Knowing we have the support of our parent community is so important to us and these gifts of appreciation came at exactly the right time. Thank you for thinking of us and for making our week brighter!
Here is some information for this week:
- We currently have ONE confirmed case of Covid-19 in our school as per my email on March 15th
Course Selection Forms
- The deadline to submit course selection forms for 2021-2022 has been extended to Sunday March 21st at 9pm
- These forms have been sent directly to your child’s WQSB email address and will show up as a message from Mr. Chris Byrne
- If your child did not receive a form, please email him directly at: email@example.com
- It is critical to our planning process for us to know which courses our students hope to take for the upcoming school year
- We have been busy planning and preparing to have all of our students back at school full-time starting on Monday March 22nd
- We have made some changes to our supervision schedules and teachers have shifted their plans from online to in-person curriculum delivery
- We are confident that this transition will be smooth and we are looking forward to having everyone back in the building
Spring arrives this weekend! With the warmer temperatures, we anticipate that the frequency at which our students visit the local establishments during lunch time will increase. Please remind your child to be respectful of our neighbours and the importance of safe practices when off school grounds.
Have a wonderful weekend!
D’Arcy McGee High School ~ Symmes Junior High School
819-684-7472 x 437001