I hope you are doing well.
Here is some information for this week:
Covid-19 Symptoms Protocol
Black History Month
- February is Black History Month
- Please visit our website to watch our daily video announcements where we are featuring stories about Black Canadians
- Additional resources to complement the Sexuality Curriculum are now available on our website at: https://symmesdarcy.westernquebec.ca/about/parent-resources/
- These resources include the content that is covered at each grade level as well as tips on how to talk about this topic with your child
LGBTQ+ Parent Group
- Starting on March 9th, Jeunesse Idem is offering a 6 week program to support parents with a gender-diverse child
- For more information please email email@example.com
- The CISSS of Outaouais is looking for feedback on ways to improve health and wellness services for youth in our community
- For more information and to complete the survey, please visit: https://cisss-outaouais.gouv.qc.ca/news/aire-ouverte-un-sondage-pour-les-jeunes-de-12-a-25-ans-de-loutaouais-et-leurs-parents/
Graduation – Save the Date!
- Our grade 11 graduation ceremony will be held during the day on June 27th – we have not yet determined the start time
- We will send out detailed information in the spring
Please remember that Monday February 7th and Tuesday February 8th are PD days (no school for students).
Have a nice weekend!
|Tara Laine Principal Symmes-D’Arcy McGee High School Phone: 819-684-7472 Ext. 437001 925 boul. du Plateau Gatineau, QC, J9J 3G2 Website: https://symmesdarcy.westernquebec.ca/|