I hope you are doing well.
What a GREAT week!
It was so wonderful to welcome back our students.
Here is some information for this week:
Letter from the Director General
- I have attached a letter from our Director General Mr. George Singfield, to this email
Annual General Assembly (AGA)
- The AGA for Symmes parents will be in our auditorium on September 13th at 6pm
- The AGA for D’Arcy parents will be in our auditorium on September 20th at 6pm
- The purpose of the AGA is to inform parents of the structures and routines of school as well as to elect the parent representatives to our Governing Board
- I have attached information about Governing Boards to this email for your information – it’s a great way to get involved!
- At the AGA, we will also be taking names for potential spots on the WQSB Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC)
- Parents will also have an opportunity to meet their child’s teachers and tour the school
- You can view your school fee statement on the parent portal
- For payment information, please visit this page on our website:
- Please direct any questions about school fees to Ms. Nadine Plourde at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 819-684-7472 ext. 437009
- Here is a link to the Ministry of Education’s comprehension guide to Sexuality Education in the province of Quebec:
- If you would like to have your child exempt from portions of the curriculum, please refer to the attached procedures and request form
- Next Wednesday, we will be running an activities fair at lunch
- This fair will give students an opportunity to see many of the opportunities and activities available to them this year
- Please encourage your child to attend and get involved!
- September 4th – Holiday
- September 13th – Symmes AGA
- September 15th – PD Day
- September 20th – D’Arcy McGee AGA
- September 21st – School Photo Day
Have a wonderful long weekend!