I hope you are all doing well. It’s amazing to me that September is over!
Here is some information for this week:
- we currently have ONE active case of Covid-19 in our school
- Please refer to the letter from the WQSB regarding updated sanitary measures
- These measures pertain to elementary students but I thought it might be relevant to families with younger children
Annual General Assembly
- Thank you to the parents who participated in our Annual General Assembly this week
- Our 2021-2022 Governing Boards were formed and the names of the parents sitting at this table will be added to our website
- October 11th – Thanksgiving Monday – School is closed
- October 14th – PD Day – no school for students
- October 15th – PD day – no school for students
Have a great weekend!
D’Arcy McGee High School ~ Symmes Junior High School
819-684-7472 x 437001